or Home Use
A person with very little strength or range of motion can easily summon help with a gentle push on any part of the Touch Panel. Two clips keep it from moving away.
- Ultra-sensitive "Touch Panel" permits use by almost totally paralyzed individuals.
- Easy for user to locate and operate - no searching or prehension (grasp) required.
- Large 3.5x5" Touch Panel.
- Low false-alarm rate.
- Versatile - securely attaches anywhere on bedding or bed rail, near user's head, hand, foot, etc., for optimum accessibility. Once in place, it stays in place.
- 10-foot cord, with "1/4 inch Phone Plug" connector. It will plug into most hospital call systems, and into the optional PA-1 Portable Alarm.
- Rugged, High-quality - Made in the USA,
- Reliable - Waterproof and dust-proof, rated at 1 million operations!
- 3 year warranty on materials and workmanship!
- Also available: Special cords, connectors, "Normally Closed" switch and Dual-Panel (Nurse Call & TV Control) versions.
- Low Price
Alternatively, E-Z Call can be easily secured to the bed rail (with included straps) for users with more physical capability.
- E-Z Call
- 10' cord with 1/4" Phone Plug
- Dual-Panel version (both Nurse Call & TV Control)
- Special cords, connectors
- "Normally Closed" switch
Quadiplegic Universal Nurse Call Switch
Free 30-day Evaluation